A reputable Medical Services Provider wishes to recruit individuals to take up attachment positions on Work-Related Learning (WRL) within various departments.
Applications are invited from students studying in the following disciplines:
– Medical Laboratory Science
– Pharmacy Studies
– Medicine and Surgery
1. Applicants must be studying towards an appropriate degree programme and with an average grade of at least a 2.1 (Upper Second Class) in their studies to date. Should have attained at least 11 points at A’ Level.
2. Must be computer literate.
3. Have the ability to communicate at all levels.
4. Any exceptional achievements or accolades acquired from recognized professional institutions or entities will be an added advantage.
Applications in writing must be submitted to the undersigned, with bold print indicating current studies on the envelope or subject line.
The Assistant Manager
– Training & Development
P. O. Box 1243
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org