|Quality health care means doing the right thing, at the right time, in the right way, for the right person and having the best possible results. Health care quality varies in each country. When it comes to making major health decisions, about health plans, doctors, treatments, hospitals, and long-term care, how can you tell which choices offer quality health care, and which do not. Quality matter. It can be measured, and it can be improved
Quality is the most important aspect of healthcare, yet the Lancet Healthcare Access and Quality Index 2017, ranked South Africa’s healthcare 119 out of 195 countries in the world. According to the health group, health ‘quality’ can be approximated by measuring mortality rates from causes that should not be fatal in the presence of effective medical care. (Business Tech, 19 May 2017).
This dire state of the South African healthcare services is concurred by Minister of Health, Hon. Dr. Motsoaledi, who observed that ‘unless there is good quality in public healthcare, will never find leverage in our country’.
There is thus an urgent need to build capacity in the healthcare delivery systems in South Africa and Africa in general by strengthening quality initiatives within healthcare institutions, hospitals and clinics.
1. Benefits to Health Care Organizations/Hospitals/Clinics
• Elevate, expand, and standardize quality improvement and patient safety
• Train staff in the latest, most sophisticated quality tools and methods
• Infuse care teams with expertise from newly trained staff
• Strengthen staff support of sustainable improvements
• Help achieve stated quality and safety goals
2. Benefits to Delegates/Participants
• Understand and advocate for quality improvement and patient safety
• Become adept at collecting and reporting data
• Use quality data to make changes and monitor performance improvement
• Share tools and strategies with team members
The following options are available, please see attached booking forms for prices
|Please click on the link below to view our upcoming courses
Herewith attached the programme and a booking form, please complete and fax to 0027 (0) 12 997 7034/ 7905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan your career objectives with Intelligent Africa
Intelligent Africa has a vast list of Short Courses and learning programmes that are aligned with Unit Standards and full qualifications.
http://mlcscz.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/unnamed.png 146 752 webmaster http://mlcscz.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/council-logo.png webmaster2018-03-29 17:26:472018-03-29 17:26:47Course: Quality Assurance in Healthcare Delivery 09th – 13th July 2018