An exciting opportunity has arisen for young, ambitious and highly motivated graduates to join a reputable Medical Services Provider for one year of intensive Medical Laboratory Science internship.
- Applicants must have completed a Medical Laboratory Sciences degree or equivalent with an average grade of at least a 2.1 (Upper Second Class).
- Must be registered with the Medical Laboratory and Clinical Scientist Council of Zimbabwe.
- 3 A’ level Passes
- Aged below 25 years.
- Ability to use laboratories Information systems is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and Team skills.
- Any exceptional achievements or accolades acquired from recognized professional institutions will be an added advantage.
If you meet the basic requirements and are interested in this challenging career opportunity, please apply in writing to the undersigned no later than 30, September, 2016. Applications should be clearly marked “Scientist Intern – Medical Laboratories”
The Human Resources Officer
60 Baines Avenue
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the same deadline.