We invite you to register for the 8th International Congress of the Africa Society for Blood Transfusion (AfSBT).
This notice is to advise you of the registration process and to advise that you register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment when booking accommodation.
1. Open the AfSBT congress website: www.afsbtcongress.org
2. Click on the “Register” tab and select and click the delegate type applicable to YOU:
There are 4 categories for PARTICIPANTS:
a. International delegate – AfSBT member: $ 380.00
b. International delegate – AfSBT non-member: $ 450.00
c. Local delegate resident in Rwanda – AfSBT member: $ 90.00
d. Local delegate resident in Rwanda – AfSBT non-member: $ 150.00
There are 2 further categories
· Accompanying person – someone attending with a registered delegate: $ 150.00
· Exhibitor / sponsor who is part of a team with an exhibition stand: $ 350.00
Exhibitors may not attend scientific sessions
3. Complete the online registration form and submit.
4. You will receive a confirmatory email, and later an invoice.
5. Pay your registration as instructed in the invoice, and scan proof of payment.
6. Email proof of payment to the AfSBT Administration Officer, on email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book accommodation at preferential rate:
7. Go to the “Accommodation” tab on the website, and download the Hotel Booking Form.
8. Email the completed Hotel Booking Form and your proof of payment of registration to the email address provided: email@example.com.
9. You will receive a response from Mega Reservations, concerning your accommodation.
10. If you do not receive confirmation of registration or a response from Mega Reservations, contact the AfSBT Administration Officer on email address firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
A 5% penalty will be imposed for on-site registrations in Kigali, and the special hotel rates will not apply.
Information on complimentary airport transfers / shuttle services
· Complimentary airport transfers will be provided for delegates arriving in Kigali on 29 or 30 May and departing on 3 or 4 June 2016. Delegates who arrive or depart outside of these dates will be responsible for arranging their own transfers with the hotel or by using local taxicabs. Such arrangements are not the responsibility of AfSBT or the congress organisers.
· Delegates arriving on 29 or 30 May must advise the Event Organiser, Mr Celestin Makuza, of their arrival date, time, and flight number on email address email@example.com to arrange a transfer. Delegates will be transported to and from selected partner hotels only.
· Transfers to congress venue: Morning and evening shuttles will be in place to transport congress delegates from selected partner hotels to the Serena conference venue and back.
Africa Society for Blood Transfusion