About AiBST: We are biomedical research and education institute, www.aibst.com, which specializes in Molecular Sciences, hence our focus on molecular diagnostics. Our diagnostics platforms include PCR, RT-PCR and DNA sequencing.
Job Opportunity: We are looking for a young Medical Laboratory Technologist to work on projects that validate and apply cutting edge molecular diagnostics.
Specific requirements for a suitable candidate:
- They must be a qualified Medical Laboratory Technologist and have a registration with the Medical Laboratory and Clinical Scientists Council to practice
- They must have completed their medical laboratory technologist degree NOT more than 3 years ago
- They must be interested in and ready to work in molecular diagnostics
- They should be ready to start work at AiBST on the 1st of July or the 1st of August, 2015
- Application must be electronic and include the following documents:
- a motivation letter for the job,
- current CV
- copy of degree certificate,
- copy of degree transcript
- Copy of registration (practicing) certificate
- Submit these documents to Human Resources, email@example.com
- Deadline for the application is 20th June 2015
- Interviews will be conducted the last week of June 2015.
Collen Masimirembwa (DPhil, PhD)
Prof. of Clinical Pharmacology
President and Chief Scientific Officer
African Institute of Biomedical Science and Technology
Cnr J. Tongogara/R.Tangwena
Tel: +263 4 740433
Mobile: +263 772 422 951