The Medical Laboratory & Clinical Scientists Council, Zimbabwe is a statutory body established of terms of Part IX, Section 49 of the Health Professions Act (Chapter 27:19). Council working with the Ministry of Health & Child Care, HIV Testing Services (HTS) is in the process of reviewing the HIV Rapid Testing training material for non-laboratory health care workers in order to align the training material to the 2015 HTS Guidelines.
It is against this background that Council is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the post of:
RAPID HIV TESTING TRAINING MATERIAL REVIEW CONSULTANT
Key Performance Areas
- To analyze the training material in order to understand the current gaps and challenges that needs to be addressed.
- Carryout desk review of other regional HIV training manuals.
- Carry out consultations with key stakeholders to identify related gaps that relate to training of non-laboratory health care workers in HIV Rapid Testing.
- To ensure that the final training material is comprehensive and meets national HTS Guidelines.
- In-depth expertise in developing and reviewing of training material.
- Sound understanding and knowledge on current HIV testing services programme.
- Strong analytical skills, high level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Evidence of having undertaken similar assignments.
- University degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences with a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- In possession of Laboratory Council valid practising certificate.
Applications from individuals meeting the above stated requirements together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications must be submitted to:
Medical Laboratory & Clinical Scientists Council, Zimbabwe
71 Suffolk Road
Email address: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 3 May 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will receive replies to their applications